285 Columbus Lofts
With its prime location on the border of Back Bay and South End, 285 Columbus is an ideal option for Bostonians who want to live in the center of the action. Boston City Properties can help you explore Back Bay apartments in this unique development.
The elegant mid-rise building in which 285 Columbus is located was built in 2008. Featuring more than 60 upscale, loft-style apartment homes, this luxury apartment community offers residents a wide range of exceptional amenities.
As a resident of 285 Columbus, you'll enjoy a broad array of useful and compelling amenities. These perks let you make the most of living in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Boston.
Some of our favorite amenities at 285 Columbus include:
• Doorman - What could be better than being greeted by a smiling doorman whenever you return home? You'll get precisely that as a resident of 285 Columbus. Having a doorman on duty around the clock also enhances the security of the building, giving residents even more privacy.
• Roof Terrace - When the weather is nice, head up to the well-designed rooftop terrace at 285 Columbus. It is equipped with comfortable seating and offers compelling views of the Back Bay, the South End and the Boston city skyline.
• Garage - Unlike many apartment developments in the Back Bay, which only offer surface or street parking, 285 Columbus has a secure, well-lit garage for residents. Parking there entails an extra monthly fee, but you're sure to find the price to be very competitive.
From floor to ceiling, units at 285 Columbus are of truly impeccable quality. Contemporary and chic, these apartment homes are among the most spacious in this part of Boston.
A few key facts about apartments at 285 Columbus include:
• Types - Boston City Properties' listings for vacancies at 285 Columbus provide all the information you need to make an informed decision. Units here are rented quickly because there are so few available. Two-bedroom units offer around 1,000 to 1,300 square feet of space while three-bedroom models offer more than 1,500.
• Washer and Dryer - Save huge amounts of time and money with your own washer and dryer. Indeed, every unit at 285 Columbus is equipped with its own laundry area that includes a full-size washer and dryer.
• Premium Flooring - You will love the stately, stylish hardwood floors you'll find throughout the spacious units at 285 Columbus. Kitchens and baths boast elegant tile floors that enhance their overall style and functionality considerably as well.
Rent a Terrific Home at 285 Columbus with Boston City Properties
Getting frustrated while looking for Back Bay apartments? Get the information you need to make your search simpler with Boston City Properties. Our listings include information about 285 Columbus, so check them out today.