Avalon at Prudential Center
If you've dreamed of living in the bustling heart of Boston's trendy Back Bay neighborhood, you can't go wrong with Avalon at Prudential Center. This first-rate development offers a wide range of compelling amenities and some of the finest apartment homes in the city. Boston City Properties' listings make it easy to find the perfect home here.
Because it's located at Prudential Center, this community offers direct access to its shops, restaurants and other establishments. In fact, underground access is available, so you don't have to brave the elements on inclement days.
Avalon at Prudential Center attracts some of the most discerning Bostonians largely due to its incredible lineup of amenities. Some of the most noteworthy amenities include:
• Bike Storage - Boston is a great city for cycling. If you're into it, you'll be pleased to know that Avalon at Prudential Center offers secure bike storage for its residents. With its central location, cycling to and from this community will be a blast.
• Fitness Center - Loaded with a broad array of state-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment, the fitness center at Avalon at Prudential Center has everything you need to stay in tip-top shape. As an added bonus, you can quit paying for that expensive gym membership.
• On-Site Recycling - Doing your part to save Mother Earth is a breeze at Avalon at Prudential Center. The community offers on-site recycling that makes short work of recycling all kinds of materials. You will never have to haul your recyclables to an outside center again.
The apartments at Avalon at Prudential Center cover many sizes, layouts and floor plans. Therefore, it's easy to find a unit that suits your needs and budget. Conveniently, the community offers flexible lease terms as well.
Some key facts about the apartments here include:
• Types - Take your pick from studios as well as one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. Studios offer a generous 550 square feet of space. One-bedroom units boast 650 to more than 850 square feet. Two-bedroom apartments, which include two bathrooms, offer between 1,150 and 1,400 square feet of space. Finally, three-bedroom, three-bathroom units are between 1,900 and 2,000 square feet.
• Terraces - Select apartment homes at Avalon at Prudential Center include spacious terraces, where you can kick back, relax and get some fresh air on nice days and evenings.
• Utilities - As a resident of this vibrant community, you will never have to worry about paying for air conditioning, heat or hot water. All of these utilities are included in the price of your monthly rent.
Locate a Stunning New Apartment at Avalon at Prudential Center with Boston City Properties
Your search for the ideal apartment in the Back Bay will go more smoothly when you avail yourself of Boston City Properties' listings and other useful information. We are here to help, so get in touch today!