Church Park Apartments
At any given moment, there are tons of Back Bay apartments available to rent. With more than 500 units, Church Park often has several. Boston City Properties can help you locate a new home in this popular development quickly and easily.
Church Park is located in a building that was constructed in 1973. However, everything inside is thoroughly modern and has been renovated and remodeled many times through the years. The 11-story building offers 508 stunning apartment homes for discerning Bostonians.
Residents of Church Park are catered to in many ways. The community offers an array of compelling amenities that are perfect for busy city dwellers. In addition to being a pet friendly development, Church Park offers the following amenities and more:
• Roof Terrace - Head to the roof of the 11-story Church Park building to enjoy a finely landscaped, meticulously designed rooftop terrace. Complete with barbecue grills, comfortable seats and several tables, it's the perfect place to while away a lazy afternoon or evening.
• Doorman - You're never on your own at Church Park. A doorman is on duty around the clock, enhancing the already exceptional security measures that have been put in place. It's nice to be greeted with a wave and a smile upon returning home after a long, busy day.
• Underground Parking - Never search for a parking space in Boston again by moving into Church Park. The building boasts a well-maintained underground parking garage that's brightly lit and exceptionally secure. It even has a special car detailing area.
As one of the finest luxury apartment developments in the Back Bay, Church Park offers spacious, finely appointed apartment homes spanning many floor plans, sizes and layouts. With so many options, finding the right thing should be easy.
A few facts about Church Park apartments include:
• Types - Church Park offers studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments. Studios offer around 550 square feet of space. One-bedroom apartments range from 725 to more than 800 square feet, and two-bedroom apartments offer between 950 and 1,275 square feet of space.
• Balconies - Many apartments at Church Park have spacious balconies. This is a nice perk in an 11-story building. If you're lucky enough to snag a unit on an upper level with a balcony, you will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the Back Bay and the Boston skyline.
• Upscale Kitchens - Church Park pulled out all the stops while designing kitchens in these units. They feature elegant granite counters, premium tile flooring, top-of-the-line appliances and other thoughtful touches.
Rent an Apartment at Church Park with Boston City Properties
Searching for a Back Bay apartment can be an uphill battle. Make things easier by availing yourself of Boston City Properties' handy search engine and up-to-the-minute listings. With our help, you'll find the perfect home at Church Park in no time.