Garrison Square Apartments
As if living in the heart of Boston's Back Bay wouldn't be great enough, choosing Garrison Square means living in an historic building with an array of incredible amenities. Boston City Properties can help you pinpoint a beautiful apartment home in this highly desirable development.
Consisting of 160 units, Garrison Square is situated in a gorgeous 19th-century building featuring elegant, historic architecture. Standing six stories tall, it's a veritable landmark in Boston's exquisite Back Bay neighborhood.
Garrison Square wins over new residents with a host of charming and useful amenities. You'll be won over in an instant after checking out the beautiful grounds. Knowing the concierge is there to assist you whenever you need help is a major perk too. A few additional standout amenities include:
• Landscaped Courtyard - Escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city in the peaceful, finely manicured and landscaped courtyard. On lovely days, it's the perfect place to relax, socialize or just have a great time.
• Rooftop Terrace - Not to be outdone by neighboring apartment communities, Garrison Square boasts a stunning rooftop terrace complete with fully modern grilling stations. Indeed, just because you don't have a backyard doesn't mean you can't throw occasional barbecues with friends.
• Pet Friendly - Whether you have a dog, a cat or both, you're in luck at Garrison Square. Both pets are welcome. There is a two-pet limit, however, and pet rent is required. The current monthly rate for cats is $40; for dogs, it's $100.
Garrison Square apartment homes are in high demand. One reason is because they are incredibly spacious for being located in such a big city. Another is that they are loaded with charming details and have clearly been designed using the finest materials, fixtures and finishes.
A few facts to keep in mind about Garrison Square apartments include:
• Types - Whether you need a one-, two- or three-bedroom apartment, you're in luck at Garrison Square. One-bedroom units offer between 650 and 800 square feet of space. Two-bedroom apartments boast anywhere from 870 to more than 1,000 square feet, and many include second bathrooms. Three-bedroom, two-bathroom units offer around 1,300 square feet of space.
• Washer and Dryer - As a city dweller, you are probably used to using local laundromats or apartment laundry facilities. You won't have to worry about that anymore at Garrison Square because all units have their own washers and dryers.
• Fireplaces - Select apartment homes at Garrison Square have authentic, wood-burning fireplaces. What better way to warm up on chilly fall and winter evenings in beautiful Boston?
Get a Great Apartment at Garrison Square with Boston City Properties
Apartment hunting in Boston can be fun and easy. The trick is having the right resources, and you'll get that and more with Boston City Properties. We can help you find the perfect new home at Garrison Square, so start your search today.